To apply for Biblical Foundation Academy
1. Contact us for admissions packet or Print or View Forms here.
2. Complete Family Application Form (one per family).
3. Complete Student Application Form (one per student).
4. Contact us to arrange for an entrance interview.
5. Arrange an appointment for your child to take our entrance placement test. This test covers reading and math, and ensures that your child is placed in a class to experience the most progress in their learning.
6. Request your pastor or church leader to fill out the Pastoral Recommendation Form, and return this to us as soon as possible.
7. Supply a copy of your child’s immunization records, birth certificate, and report card (or SAT scores) from last year (not required for K5).
8. Schedule a physical exam for your child, or supply a copy of a doctor’s report done within the past year.
High School Classes
These classes, specifically for homeschooled high schoolers, will be taught 1-2 times per week, depending on the subject. Currently we are planning to offer an English Grammar course which will meet twice a week, using the Shurley English curriculum. However, we would like to offer math and science classes as well. We will need at least five students to start a new class.
Cost: $250 per student per semester, or $50 per month (not including books).
Teacher: Mrs. Joy Majewski (Degree from Bob Jones University, over 20 years experience in teaching, homeschooling, and private tutoring).
To apply: Complete Family Application Form and Pastoral/Church Leader Application Form (both available online), and return forms to BFA.
We offer academic tutoring for all grade levels. The cost will be $15-20 per hour, depending on scheduling and number of students (discounted rate available for families enrolling two or more students).
Teachers: Mrs. Joy Majewski
Mrs. Sarah Majewski
- Complete Family Application (available online), and return form to BFA.
- Contact us for scheduling information and an interview.
- Music Lessons
- We offer private lessons in piano, guitar, and ukelele.
Cost: $15 per -hour lesson, plus books.
Lessons will be given weekly, but payment must be made monthly. Monthly amount will depend on the number of weeks in the month.
Teacher: Mr. Nathan Majewski (B.B.S. Music major from Ambassador Baptist College, 1-1/2 years experience teaching music).